This is a Kimono (Japanese):
This is a Hanfu (Chinese):
This is a Cheongsam (Chinese):
This is a Hanbok (Korean):
THIS POST IS IMPORTANT.
It’s interesting to note that that the garments that have a cross over style when worn correctly are all worn with the left breast over the right.That is because these countries tend to wrap right over left when they are wrapping the dead.
- Baby Boomers: The recent generation is so rude
- Baby Boomers: Screams at servers over petty shit like toast
- Baby Boomers: Screams at cashier for telling them their coupon is expired
- Baby Boomers: Ignores store policy
- Baby Boomers: Says racist and sexist things